Tuesday 12 May 2020

Vote right vote bright vote for Ishita.

Sincere greetings. I, Ishita Vimal of grade XI am contesting for the post of Vice Head Girl of Indian Language School.

About me-
I have been a part of Indian Language School for the last 10 years. I am an extrovert and easily approachable. My hobbies include dancing, drawing, playing chess. I am hardworking and determined. 



Why should you vote for me?
Well, I have served Cauvery house as a prefect, vice captain and captain and feel I have gained the experience and leadership quality that a Vice Head Girl should have. I am approachable and actively take part in extra curricular activities as well. I will introduce new events and implement plans that bring out the hidden talent in students of Indian Language School.




l

I will promise less, deliver more.
 I will make sure that each vote added to my name will not go in vain. You shall see it through my work.

https://youtu.be/EXE6n7tQHYQ


















No comments:

Post a Comment